A.D.I.O.S. Organic Selective Weed Control
Organic weed control to control weeds naturally
For established weeds, try A.D.I.O.S. Organic Selective Broadleaf Weed Control, an effective all-natural weed killer that skips the harmful chemicals. OMRI Listed® and USDA approved for the National Organic Program (NOP), making A.D.I.O.S. a safer, environmentally-friendly and pet-friendly organic weed control solution for your lawn or garden. Exclusively brought to you in the U.S. by Natural Alternative®, A.D.I.O.S. organic weed killer safely controls broadleaf weeds and eliminates root systems for fast removal. Use for weeds in lawns, vegetable and fruit gardens, flower beds, playgrounds and more. A.D.I.O.S. organic weed killer is pet and environmentally friendly with zero phosphorus. It's easy to mix and apply A.D.I.O.S. organic weed control, and it won't harm your flowers or veggies. Stop weed growth in its tracks with Natural Alternative® A.D.I.O.S. organic weed control.
Skip harmful chemicals with organic weed control
Many weed control products contain powerful chemicals that can harm wildlife, pets and children who play on your lawn. Natural Alternative® provides safer lawn care products that remain effective at controlling weeds. A.D.I.O.S. Organic Selective Weed Control is non-toxic, odorless and all-natural weed control product, allowing you to use it on lawns, vegetable gardens, playgrounds, flower beds and other areas where you want weeds gone. A.D.I.O.S. Organic Weed Control can be used to get rid of existing noxious and broadleaf weeds like poison ivy, dandelions, sumac, ragweed and others. For the most effective weed control, pair A.D.I.O.S. organic weed killer with our pre-emergent weed control.
A.D.I.O.S. Organic Weed Control for Lawns
- Apply the weed control solution on the aerial part of the weed to the point of some runoff. Complete foliage coverage is essential to achieve suppression of targeted weeds.
- A.D.I.O.S. can be used 1 hour after rainfall. Do not apply in rainy conditions or if rainfall is in the forecast. Do not irrigate within 24 hours of application.
- For the 44 lb. A.D.I.O.S. Weed Control Powder Mix 1lb. (1-1/2 cups) of A.D.I.O.S. to 1 gallon of water in a hand-held pump sprayer (not included). Repeat as necessary waiting at least 10 days between applications. **MIX WELL BEFORE USING**
- A.D.I.O.S. Weed Control is effective at all stages of weed growth. However, best results are obtained if used while weeds are still small.
- Apply when outdoor temperature is 90° or below.
- Triple rinse pump/sprayer and lines thoroughly with water after each use.
- As always, read and follow the instructions on the label.
A.D.I.O.S. Ready to Use Liquid Organic Weed Control
- For the Ready to Use ADIOS liquid do not mix with water, use the sprayer attachment that comes with the liquid ADIOS or use a hand-held pump sprayer (recommended) for easier application.