A.D.I.O.S. Organic Selective Weed Control
Safely control weeds
For established weeds, try A.D.I.O.S. Organic Selective Broadleaf Weed Control. Exclusively brought to you in the U.S. by Natural Alternative®, A.D.I.O.S. safely controls broadleaf weeds and eliminates root systems for fast removal. Use for weeds in lawns, vegetable and fruit gardens, flower beds, playgrounds and more. Apply with a hand-held pump sprayer (not included) for best application.
Skip harmful chemicals
Many weed control products contain powerful chemicals than can harm wildlife, pets and children who play on your lawn. Natural Alternative® provides safer products that remain effective at controlling weeds. A.D.I.O.S. Organic Selective Weed Control is non-toxic, odorless and all-natural, allowing you to use it on lawns, vegetable gardens, playgrounds, flower beds and other areas. A.D.I.O.S. can be used on existing noxious and broadleaf weeds like poison ivy, dandelions, sumac, ragweed and others.
- Apply on the aerial part of the weed to the point of some runoff. Complete foliage coverage is essential to achieve suppression of targeted weeds.
- A.D.I.O.S. can be used 1 hour after rainfall. Do not apply in rainy conditions or if rainfall is in the forecast. Do not irrigate within 24 hours of application.
- For the 44 lb. ADIOS Powder Mix 1lb. (1-1/2 cups) of A.D.I.O.S. to 1 gallon of water in a hand-held pump sprayer (not included). Repeat as necessary waiting at least 10 days between applications. **MIX WELL BEFORE USING**
- For the Ready to Use ADIOS liquid do not mix with water, use the sprayer attachment that comes with the liquid ADIOS or use a hand-held pump sprayer (recommended) for easier application.
- A.D.I.O.S. is effective at all stages of growth. However, best results are obtained if used while weeds are still small.
- Apply when outdoor temperature is 90° or below.
- Triple rinse pump/sprayer and lines thoroughly with water after each use.
- As always, read and follow the instructions on the label.