Cool Season Fertilizer Program
Program is designed to cover 6,000 sq. ft.
The proper diet for cool season lawns
Every lawn has dietary needs to stay healthy, green and full. Fertilizer acts as a meal for your lawn, feeding the turf with nutrients required by your soil, in order for your grass to reach its full potential. The Natural Alternative® Cool Season Fertilizer Program features season-specific nutrient blends of nitrogen and potassium that meet the needs of your lawn each season.
Why we choose five applications
With natural and organic-based ingredients, Natural Alternative® lawn fertilizers foster a healthy ecosystem for the soil and beyond for each season. This program is phosphorus-free, contains no fillers and is made of all nutrients and micro-nutrients 100% usable to the lawn. No materials that just fill up the bag here. Each change of season causes stress to your lawn and we have designed a program to help reduce the stress and gives your lawn what it needs to continue to grow and be healthy. Of course we have also made sure our products are the safer alternative for your pets, wildlife, waterways, beneficial insects and the environment.
- Apply fertilizer only at the recommended rates
- Apply fertilizers 6 to 8 weeks apart. Early Spring (A1) is typically applied the end of March and Winter (A5) is typically applied end of October.
- Our fertilizers do not have to be watered in they will use the natural moisture in the air, if it has been rather dry you can give it a light watering after application to speed up breakdown.
- Do not apply near water, storm drains, drainage ditches or if heavy rain is expected
- Sweep excess product from driveway, sidewalk or street back onto the lawn
Download our spreader settings sheet to find proper settings for your spreader.
Write a Review
Sign up for our monthly newsletter, The Monthly Dirt, for timely lawn and garden tips, checklists and product recommendations.