Warm Season Fertilizer Program
The proper diet for warm season lawns
Lawns require certain ingredients for sustainable and healthy growth. Natural Alternative® Warm Season Fertilizer Program takes the hassle out of lawn care, giving your lawn the specific mixtures of nitrogen and potassium best for your grass type. Each season can add stress to the lawn, giving your lawn the proper diet will help reduce stress and keep your lawn healthy.
Uniquely formulated for warmer climates
Lawns in warmer climates thrive with slow-release food sources, we have designed our program to meet those needs. Providing the nutrients your lawns needs from one application to the next. Conveniently packaged for easy storage and individual applications allows you to optimize your lawn’s performance and get visible results. Of course we have also made sure our products are the safer alternative for your pets, wildlife, waterways, beneficial insects and the environment.
For the Bermuda, St. Augustine & Zoysia lawns you will not follow the instruction on the boxes (the instructions are designed for cool season areas), follow the instructions below;
First application (A3 Summer) Late-February to Mid-March - apply 3 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft.
Second application (A1 Early Spring) Late-April to beginning of May - apply 3 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft.
Third application (A4 Fall) Late-June to beginning of July - apply 3 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft.
Fourth application (A4 Fall) Late- August to beginning of September - apply 3 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft.
Fifth application (A3 Summer) Late October to beginning of November - apply 3 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft.
- Apply fertilizer only at the recommended rates and times above.
- Apply fertilizers 6 to 8 weeks apart.
- Our fertilizers do not have to be watered in they will use the natural moisture in the air, if it has been rather dry you can give it a light watering after application to speed up breakdown.
- Do not apply near water, storm drains, drainage ditches or if heavy rain is expected
- Sweep excess product from driveway, sidewalk or street back onto the lawn
Download our spreader settings sheet to find proper settings for your spreader.